Sunday, February 1, 2009

Letter to a Boy. Unsent.

Long night. Took a trip down memory lane and dealt with some personal issues.
I don't care if anyone else believes in astrology but it is pretty crazy how right it can be sometimes. So, as a fire sign, I am ruled pretty heavily by my emotions and tonight I came really close to telling someone some things that I am kind of glad, and kind of sad that I didn't. On one hand, it would be out in the open and I could finally figure out where everything is, but on the other I guess it holds true that we Sagittarians are pretty afraid of rejection. It's not like I know what I want anyway. The sad thing is that I keep being hurt by things that are said or done when I know I shouldn't...especially as the situation stands. Fuck relationships. Done crying about what I can't change.

No comments:

Post a Comment